Supervisor Annual Event – Award Winners!
March 12, 2015
On March 7, Securiguard recognized our Greater Vancouver Supervisor of the Year as well as two Supervisors of Distinction.
These supervisors have consistently gone above and beyond in their daily activities, and we would like to thank them for their continuing efforts to Make People Feel Safe
Supervisor of the Year – Mohammed Ali Kahn
- Our client at Willingdon Business Park describes the work done by Mohammed Ali Kahn as nothing short of fantastic.
- His actions in reacting to some recent significant flooding showed that he cared greatly for the site, and he went above and beyond everyone’s expectations.
- Mohammed lives our values and has earned the praise of many of the people he comes into contact with on a daily basis.
- He is courteous and above all else, Makes People Feel Safe.
Supervisor of Distinction – Zaheer Behzad
- Zahir has been part of a significant shift in our service at the Mount Pleasant Community Centre.
- Zaheer has led his team in providing a calm, consistent and dependable role model.
- He works with a diverse client base, from people seeking warmth from the streets, to mothers attending the daycare, to local residents attending the gym. In interacting with all of them, Zaheer demonstrates empathy, respect and courtesy at all times.
- The site security committee speaks highly of Zaheer, who makes the many needs of this site look straightforward.
Supervisor of Distinction – Ruby Cheng
- Ruby has been a part of the C3 team for two years, first starting in dispatch where she quickly excelled and then moving into the scheduler role.
- Ruby has now taken over the Scheduling Supervisor position for our Vancouver Operations.
- She has re-built the scheduling system and is constantly looking for ways to streamline processes.
- Ruby works closely with the People & Culture team in order to support her team with regular feedback, coaching and mentoring.
- Finally, from the company BBQ to Woman2Warrior to the Rotary Bike-a-Thon, Ruby is a constant presence and source of support at our Securiguard Cares and employee events.